04 November 2013

MMMMM, Monday - Rice Broccoli Casserole

Well, friends I had every intention of having a stellar recipe post for you guys today but to be honest - our weekend was pretty rough so me whipping up delicious vitals in the kitchen just didn't happen. 

To compensate, I will share this recipe for Rice Broccoli Casserole that I posted a while back. It's a great dish y'all, and can be used as the main meal or as a side dish.

Check out the post and let me know what you think! I'll be back with this segment next week for sure - stay tuned!

XO,
Courtney

Enjoy reading Shiraz In My Sippy Cup?
Make sure to follow along via the following for a more personal look into the life of wild and crazy:

©2013 Shiraz In My Sippy Cup





Courtney @ Shiraz In My Sippy Cup
Courtney @ Shiraz In My Sippy Cup

Courtney is a published author, mom, taco enthusiast, and a Star Wars and Tennessee Volunteers fanatic. She's never met a piece of sushi she didn’t like and enjoys an amazing glass of wine and a great cut of meat. You can read more of her wine-induced, sleep-deprived adventures on The Huffington Post and Scary Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment