23 May 2014

Cinco de Friday

Let's do this!

{ONE}

After dinner last night, we stopped by the grocery store. Michael ran inside to grab the few things while we waited in the car so I took the opportunity to do a little mini-interview with Chickie. I'm pretty certain she was in her post cheeseburger, french fry, and ranch-induced haze but regardless, it was pretty darn entertaining. 


{TWO}

Her highness got her very first manicure this past Saturday. I was so incredibly proud when she walked over to pick her color and breezed right by the sissy pink and instead opted for a neon green color. 

{THREE}

What is everyone up to for Memorial Day weekend?

My parents will be in town with us on Sunday and Monday so we thought it would be a great time to head on over to Splash in the Boro - Statesboro's very own water park! 

Lazy rivers, slides, wave pools and so much more! I have to admit that I'm pretty excited about this plus, you know the people watching should be pretty excellent too. 

{FOUR}

Statesboro's Habitat donation drop off has been sitting like this for weeks. And yes, I laugh every time I drive by and see it. I'm that immature. #sorrynotsorry
{Habitat kindly reminds you to leave your used items here}

{FIVE}

I took some time this week to spiffy up my 'About Me' page. I wanted something with more of a personal touch. Give it a looksy and tell me what you think, m'kay?

Have a great weekend everyone!

XO,








Courtney @ Shiraz In My Sippy Cup
Courtney @ Shiraz In My Sippy Cup

Courtney is a published author, mom, taco enthusiast, and a Star Wars and Tennessee Volunteers fanatic. She's never met a piece of sushi she didn’t like and enjoys an amazing glass of wine and a great cut of meat. You can read more of her wine-induced, sleep-deprived adventures on The Huffington Post and Scary Mommy.

8 comments:

  1. That water park looks so so so fun!!! Sounds like a perfect holiday weekend activity! Her interview is so cute - Poppy over gma? Oh yeah all the kids say that and it drives gma nuts LOL! Happy weekend friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is a daddy's/poppy's girl all the way! Hope you guys had a great weekend, friend!

      Delete
  2. I can't even get past my jealousy of that water park. seriously. So so green with envy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll trade you the water park for your walk to the beach. Talk about jealous, girlfriend!!

      Delete
  3. Look at that manicure, I absolutely love the green! And that water park looks so freaking fun, I hope you guys have blast! Have a great weekend, doll! XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Liz! Unfortunately, we weren't able to go to the water park because Chickie came down with an ear infection but we made the best of it. Hope you had a great weekend!

      Delete
  4. That water park looks amazing!!! I may need to make a trip there this weekend, too haha! Have a wonderful weekend with your family! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Katie! I'd like to be able to say that we had a blast but we weren't able to go. Chickie came down with an ear infection over the weekend but it's on our list of things to do soon! Hope you had a great weekend!

      Delete