11 July 2014

Oh Hey, Friday!



Happy Friday!
I don’t know about anyone else but I’ve been bumming that the Five on Friday link-up is on hiatus right now for summer break. Totally understandable, but I need my weekly random five fix! I was excited to learn about a new Friday link-up called Oh Hey Friday! sponsored by Karli from September Farm. Let’s see if I remember how to do this…

{ONE}
Prints.

Now that we’re settled in our new digs, I’m in the process of redecorating Chickie’s bedroom. Her little space in the house is long overdue for a little sprucing up and of course you know I love doing my projects on a budget and on the cheap so Jane.com has been my go-to for all things decorating. Since my little girl is all sass mixed with a little class, I’m keeping the vibe fresh and fun while incorporating touches of her softer side. Having said this, when I found this print on Jane.com for only $5. I knew it was PERFECT and describes my little Chickie to a ‘T’! Can't wait to frame and hang this baby.
 
{Via Jane.com}

 {TWO}
Monograms.

You guys know my motto: Monogram Everything.
I was lucky enough to also find this unfinished monogram on Jane.com for only $10 that will hang on her bedroom door. Now I just need some ideas on which color to paint it & how to decorate it. 
#firstworldproblems
{Via Jane.com}

 
 {THREE}
Words to live by.

This has also been my motto as of late. A whole 'lotta coffe and a whole 'lotta grace, please.


{FOUR}
Sweet Moments.

Mornings in our home can be hit or miss. Some mornings are great with everything running like a well-oiled machine with other mornings unfolding as a complete disaster.
This was a good morning. So happy I was able to capture this moment.
  
 I always love seeing these two together. Seriously, nothing better than watching the daddy/daughter connection.

{FIVE}
Birthday.
We are officially t-minus two weeks and counting to Chickie’s 3rd Birthday. 

I seriously cannot fathom this. 

Lately, Chickie’s favorite thing to do is play kitchen and cook. SHE LOVES IT, so this was a no-brainer in the gift department for her birthday. A kitchen set was a must. As it turns out, Grammy B was already looking into buying M a kitchen set for her birthday so she was nice enough to buy it for us. It’s the most adorable retro kitchen set from One Kings Lane and seriously guys, I think I may possibly be more excited about playing with this than 
Chickie will be. 

 Happy Friday, friends! Have a great weekend!

http://farmerbell.blogspot.com/



Courtney @ Shiraz In My Sippy Cup
Courtney @ Shiraz In My Sippy Cup

Courtney is a published author, mom, taco enthusiast, and a Star Wars and Tennessee Volunteers fanatic. She's never met a piece of sushi she didn’t like and enjoys an amazing glass of wine and a great cut of meat. You can read more of her wine-induced, sleep-deprived adventures on The Huffington Post and Scary Mommy.

7 comments:

  1. I mean, what is there not to love about this post?! Happy weekend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Amanda! :-) Have a great weekend yourself!!

      Delete
  2. I love that first printable! I may have to check that out for Callie's new room! Also that kitchen -- get on amazon -- they have it too for really good prices. We have the two piece set in that color and Callie loves it. I push for the 2 piece bc once you get a play kitchen you will have a billion little play kitchen accessories and the 2 piece one has more storage! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dang! I wish I knew this! Michael's mom already ordered the other one. It's all good - I'll just ask her to buy a storage bin while she's at it. ;-)

      Delete
  3. So does your husband wear his hat to bed? haha. Yay for the good mornings. I had so much fun playing with my kitchen set as a kid, I think Aria is just getting to the stage where she might enjoy one. But I wouldn't even know where to put the thing! They are too cute for words too, retro pink.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Actually, he does. He claims he gets too cold at night. How this is possible I don't know but whatever makes him happy!

      Delete
  4. Stopping by from the link up! Love this post.... and that monogram!! Inspires me to get one of my own :-)

    www.itsagirlgirlworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete