21 August 2014

Shameless & Obvious Self-Promotion



Good morning, loves! 

I don’t do this often {more like ever} so I don’t really feel bad about doing a little shameless self-promotion today. Plus, I’ve worked hard for it and want to celebrate so celebrate today we shall!

I arrived at work this morning and pulled up my email to find that the lovely folks at BlogHer are featuring another one of my posts today as a ‘Member Feature’! This is the second post in a little over a month that BlogHer has picked up from me so to say that I’m beyond honored and ecstatic would be a huge understatement. 


Credit: brenneman.
This is a piece I wrote back in June after talking with some of my other girlfriends who are struggling with raising strong-willed children. I received a lot of great feedback on the post but more importantly, it meant the world to me to be able to help the mamas and papas going through the same struggle because y’all – the struggle is real. 
 
So if you have a moment, stop by BlogHer today and give it a read and let me know what you think. As always, I appreciate your love and support of our blogging community! 


Courtney @ Shiraz In My Sippy Cup
Courtney @ Shiraz In My Sippy Cup

Courtney is a published author, mom, taco enthusiast, and a Star Wars and Tennessee Volunteers fanatic. She's never met a piece of sushi she didn’t like and enjoys an amazing glass of wine and a great cut of meat. You can read more of her wine-induced, sleep-deprived adventures on The Huffington Post and Scary Mommy.

12 comments:

  1. Oh how exciting!!! Since I'm a new follower, I'll definitely have to go check out the feature since I missed it's original post! I'm sure I can find a few tips & tricks too! Lily gives me a run for my money sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Amanda! I hope you find it useful. Let me know what you think, and have a fabulous week!

      Delete
  2. i'm pretty sure your officially a famous blogger. . . i mean TWO in like a week?! keep it up lady.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, friend! I'm a loooong way from that but I truly appreciate your support!! Have a great week! XO

      Delete
  3. congrats! That's huge - i mean twice?! Way to rock it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's seriously AMAZING, Courtney!! Go you and your awesome self.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank, girl! I appreciate that. Have a fantastic time at the beach - I'm jealous!!

      Delete
  5. Congratulations lovely! It's the best feeling when you writing touches and helps others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Stephanie!! And yes - that's the BEST part of blogging! Have a great week!

      Delete
  6. Wow! That's huge... You're an amazing writer! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sarita! And it's good to see you back at it! Have a great week!

      Delete