25 November 2014

Learning Italian In the Bathtub



Friends, let’s be honest.

The Internet is no fun today.

Unless you’re living under a rock then you’re well aware of what’s going on in our country today {Ahem, in a little state named Missouri}. I’m not going to get into it on my blog except to say that I think we could all use a little laugh and friends, you're in luck because I’ve got just the giggle for you!

If you caught my IG video post last week, then you saw my little Chickie attempting to say the word “Parmesan.” It was so stinking cute!! For days I just had her on repeat like a broken record: “Parmesan! Parmesan! Parmesan!” Well, one night last week, Michael and I decided to throw a few more Italian words her way to see what would happen and the results were HY.STER.ICAL.

Who needs Rosetta Stone? Join in on Chickie’s Italian lesson and get a good laugh while you’re at it!


 #DYING. 

What have your kiddos done lately to remind you to laugh?

 
Courtney @ Shiraz In My Sippy Cup
Courtney @ Shiraz In My Sippy Cup

Courtney is a published author, mom, taco enthusiast, and a Star Wars and Tennessee Volunteers fanatic. She's never met a piece of sushi she didn’t like and enjoys an amazing glass of wine and a great cut of meat. You can read more of her wine-induced, sleep-deprived adventures on The Huffington Post and Scary Mommy.

2 comments:

  1. Her little voice is ADORABLE! I love when the littles have a difficult time pronouncing words with "L" - it makes EVERYTHING sound cuter.
    Might I also add I love your southern accent. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love it when kids say big words :)

    ReplyDelete