26 November 2014

Thankful




·        My Relationship with Christ | I am eternally grateful for my relationship with my Heavenly Father and am so thankful for the unconditional love and grace He shows me daily.


·        My Michael | I am so blessed and thankful to have this man in my life who takes care of our family, keeps me laughing and inspires me to be the best I can be.



·        My Daughter | Madeline, you will never know the many, many ways in which you saved me and gave my life a whole new, beautiful purpose and meaning. It is my responsibility to raise you but really, you have taught me so many things about myself, life and love. You are healthy, intelligent and kind and for this, I praise God and give thanks. I love you so much, my sweet Chickie.


·        My Family | We laugh, we cry, we argue and we just downright act a fool but when it’s all said and done, I know that there is always unconditional love and commitment and I’m so proud to call each of you mine.

·        My Parents | I never fully knew and understood the entire spectrum of emotions and feelings a parent possesses until I became one myself and well, WOW. I don’t think I always understood my parents’ purpose growing up but now? Now, I get it, and I’m eternally grateful and thankful for your unwavering love and devotion to your family. Thank you.


·        My Humor & Positive Outlook – I mean, because life y’all. #thestruggleisreal

·        My Failures & Shortcomings | Thank you disappointments and life lessons. You’ve taught me how to grow as a partner, a mother and as a conscientious human being but more importantly, you haven’t and will never break me. Thank you for showing me I’m stronger and more courageous than I ever imagined possible.

·        For the Food in my Belly, The Roof Over my Head & The Clothes on my Back | These things seem so obvious but there are millions without one or all of them and it could easily be me. I’m so thankful for the simple things of life.

·        Last but Certainly Not Least…YOU Friends! | When I started blogging, I could never have imagined the friendships and associations I would make. Each of you bring something unique and wonderful to the table and I’m honored to know each of you. You have all contributed something in your own way to help make my life fun and amazing and for that, I’m thankful and feel so blessed.

May each of you have a very Happy Thanksgiving and my best wishes to you and your families for a beautiful holiday season!


Courtney @ Shiraz In My Sippy Cup
Courtney @ Shiraz In My Sippy Cup

Courtney is a published author, mom, taco enthusiast, and a Star Wars and Tennessee Volunteers fanatic. She's never met a piece of sushi she didn’t like and enjoys an amazing glass of wine and a great cut of meat. You can read more of her wine-induced, sleep-deprived adventures on The Huffington Post and Scary Mommy.

6 comments:

  1. Lol. You crack me up! You definitely do have to stay positive, and family is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great list! So much to be Thankful for. Seems like the older we get the more we realize it! Happy Thanksgiving sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Top notch list! I love how you bring the humor to the table! Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your list! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!
    Linh
    http://abeautifulrawr.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous list!!
    Hope you and your family had the most wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete