30 December 2014

A Very Merry Christmas


Well here it is. The post I know you've all just been dying to read with baited breathe: Our Christmas vacation recap. All sarcasm aside, we had a very nice Christmas that was spent with my family at my parent’s home a few hours away from us. I could go on and on and bore all of you with endless paragraphs of details that I’m sure you don't care about so instead, allow me to hit the highlights and share some pics of our Christmas:

·         The Hello Kitty car was a HUGE success. So much so, that my own child tried to run me over in it while yelling, “Beep Beep Momma! I gotta goooooo!” as she drove over my foot and knocked me over.
·         Family game night once again proved to be a laugh fest.
·         The food was ballin.
·         Lots of naps were had by all.


So without further adieu, I give you our Christmas recap in pictures. I hope you all had a fabulous, relaxing, blessed and Merry Christmas! 
















How was your Christmas?










Courtney @ Shiraz In My Sippy Cup
Courtney @ Shiraz In My Sippy Cup

Courtney is a published author, mom, taco enthusiast, and a Star Wars and Tennessee Volunteers fanatic. She's never met a piece of sushi she didn’t like and enjoys an amazing glass of wine and a great cut of meat. You can read more of her wine-induced, sleep-deprived adventures on The Huffington Post and Scary Mommy.

12 comments:

  1. I love any celebration where the food can be described as 'ballin'... Hahaha! Seriously, I'm very jealous of that Hello Kitty car with Olaf riding shotgun. Hope you thoroughly enjoyed that pedicure and Starbucks. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The car is seriously amazing. And if you can believe it, it also has an MP3 player in it. Really?? For 3 year olds?? Crazy. I feel we were short-changed as kids haha. Happy New Year!

      Delete
  2. Ha! That Hello Kitty car is something else! Love your pup...and apples to apples is always fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I had never played the game before so I had no idea what it was about but I laughed more than I had that night then I had in a long time. Too much fun. Happy New Year!

      Delete
  3. The letter "Santa" left for Chickie was just the most perfect gift ever. I loved it and considered doing the same but Momma Elf was tired and well Papa Elf wasn't around to help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously, it made me cry. So incredibly sweet. Happy New Year, friend!! XOXOXO

      Delete
  4. Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! That Santa letter is too sweet :) Not to mention that Hello Kitty car, wow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kenzie! And thanks for stopping by! Don't be a stranger. :) Happy New Year!!

      Delete
  5. i still need to recap christmas. i've been too busy recapping the year this week. hopefully people won't be sick of christmas when i do it next week:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could never get sick of Christmas. Actually, I always get the post Christmas blues once the holiday passes but I guess if we had it all year long, it wouldn't be special. Thanks for stopping by and Happy New Year!

      Delete
  6. Your Christmas looks fantastic!!! Glad you had such a great Christmas vacation!
    And too funny... beep beep mommy! as she runs over your foot. Guess it's a good thing she's not close to 16 and getting her license anytime soon. Can't do that in the real world lol :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! Although, I kept having nightmares of her being 16 hahaha! Hope you guys had a great Christmas and Happy New Year!!

      Delete