19 December 2014

Hello Friday!









ONE | Festivus
 

With Christmas coming up next week, it’s important to not forget the second most important holiday this year on the 23rd: Festivus. 
 
If you have no idea what Festivus is then that means you’re not a Seinfeld fan and we should clearly rethink our friendship because that’s just wrong.

Joking. 

Kind of.


TWO | Chickie’s BIG Gift
I always thought I’d have 13 more years to prepare myself for seeing my child behind the wheel of a car but Grandma Santa had different plans so this will be waiting on Chickie Christmas morning…


God help me. What do we think the insurance premium is for a 3.5 year old?


THREE | Wish lists

http://shirazinmysippycup.blogspot.com/2014/12/what-moms-really-want-for-christmas.html

Speaking of wish lists, if you missed my post this week on what moms really want for Christmas, you can check it out here. Needless to say that once Chickie sees that gift above, I won’t be getting any of these bad boys on my list.


FOUR | A Long Winter’s Nap
The university closes next week for winter break and I’m so beyond ready. My life will be my own until January 5th and I’m looking forward to some much needed downtime, relaxation and time spent with family. 

Oh, and food. Lots and lots of food. Let’s not forget the food. {Dear God, Courtney. Focus.}


FIVE | Cuteness Overload


Chickie has really been bringing the heat lately in the cute department. I mean, she’s got that shit turned up to warp factor 2,000. It’s nice and fun to see her starting to grow out of the constant toddler tantrum phase and transitioning to the I’m-three-and-know-it-all preschooler age. 
 
I kid, I kid. 

But really, she is growing up SO FAST and learning so many things. It’s like her little brain is a sponge soaking up everything around her and she surprises us constantly with the things she does and says. Just the other morning while we were getting ready for school, she happily declared, “Mama!! Life is good while I wear my cupcake underwear!!” {She has a pair of undies with cupcakes all over them.}

I mean, where do they come up with this stuff?? No clue, but I’m lovin’ the hell out of it. This little girl makes me laugh every day and brings so much joy into my life. Oh, how I love her!

Have a great weekend friends!







http://farmerbell.blogspot.com/2014/12/oh-hey-friday-its-christmas-practically.html
http://www.the-good-life-blog.com/

Courtney @ Shiraz In My Sippy Cup
Courtney @ Shiraz In My Sippy Cup

Courtney is a published author, mom, taco enthusiast, and a Star Wars and Tennessee Volunteers fanatic. She's never met a piece of sushi she didn’t like and enjoys an amazing glass of wine and a great cut of meat. You can read more of her wine-induced, sleep-deprived adventures on The Huffington Post and Scary Mommy.

5 comments:

  1. Yay for break! Hope you get lots of relaxing in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I love you even more. Fesitvus made my Friday 5 to :)!

    Winter break, Heck yes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for an extended winter break, napping, and food overload! Sounds like my kind of hibernation! Love that photo!!! Looks almost vintage. Completely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that hello kitty jeep is everything AND MORE.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo for the extended break!
    I can't wait to see Chickie behind the wheel of that car. It's going to be awesome.
    That last pic - heart melted.
    Have a fabulous weekend!!

    ReplyDelete