08 December 2014

Join Me Over on Wife Mommy Me Today & Get To Know More About Moi!

http://www.wifemommyme.com/


One of my most favorite and daily blog reads is Wife Mommy Me. I “met” Stephanie earlier in the year and we immediately hit it off. She’s a down to earth kind of woman who loves the same things as me: her child, some off the wall humor, food and the occasional cuss word. She is also one to tell it like it is and for those of you who know me, I love a confident strong woman who isn’t afraid to be herself. In this regard, Stephanie is a woman after my own heart. 

I have truly enjoyed getting to know Stephanie and her family (But seriously, have you seen her son? ADORABLE) so when the opportunity popped up to sponsor her blog, I jumped on it without a second thought or hesitation.

Stephanie invited me to do a little “Get to know” segment on her blog today. She asked all the juicy tidbits so I spilled the beans. Here’s a highlight:

What has been your greatest parenting moment so far with Chickie?
Your biggest heartache?

“Wow, this is really a tough question! Greatest parenting moment by far would have to be potty training. It sounds completely stupid to say and I feel like I'm being "that parent" but I'm just going to be honest and keep it real: teaching a toddler/preschooler to shit and pee in the right place at the right time is no joke, y'all. I've done a lot of challenging things in my life but nothing so draining, frustrating and complex as potty training. The first time I realized Chickie was really starting to get the hang of it, I felt like I had conquered the world. It's a feeling that only a parent can relate to and understand and for those of you who've been there and done that, I know you're nodding your heads right now. For those of you who will eventually be in my shoes, you will soon understand.

My biggest parenting fail by far would have to be…”

To find out the answer to the rest of this question, join me over at Wife Mommy Me today and while you’re there, take a few moments to read Stephanie’s blog and give her a follow. You will quickly figure out why I love her!

You can also connect with Stephanie on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter.

Make it a great week, friends!

Courtney @ Shiraz In My Sippy Cup
Courtney @ Shiraz In My Sippy Cup

Courtney is a published author, mom, taco enthusiast, and a Star Wars and Tennessee Volunteers fanatic. She's never met a piece of sushi she didn’t like and enjoys an amazing glass of wine and a great cut of meat. You can read more of her wine-induced, sleep-deprived adventures on The Huffington Post and Scary Mommy.

2 comments:

  1. great post! left you some love on Stephanie's blog today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I always appreciate you, your friendship and support! XOXO

      Delete