06 January 2015

A Special Note To My Readers...


Thank you.

Two simple words that mean so much.

Before we get any further into the New Year, I’d be remiss if I didn’t stop to take a moment to simply say “Thank you” to each of you, my readers, for following this blog but most importantly, thank you for reading. It means so much to me that you take time out of your own busy lives to be a part of mine and your comments, support, encouragement and friendships have meant so much to me over the past year. I may be the brains behind this blog but you, you my friends, are the heart because without you, none of this would be possible. Without the heart, all of this would die.

When I started this blog, my goal was to create a community of women and mothers from all walks of life who could come to my little place on the Internet to find deeper, more honest conversations about parenting, motherhood and life. My hope was for each of us to be inspired and to find a place of support where at the end of the day, you could come and relax, let your hair down and know that the door is always open for you to come in as you are and belong with no preconceived notions or judgments.

Well, a year and a half later with 9,000+ readers a month, active Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest pages, great comments and conversations, a few friendships gained, 4 online published articles and more opportunities happening all the time, it’s  safe to say that I have reached my goal and gained so much more in the process. I hope each of you have as well. I hope in some small way, this blog has been a place of support, encouragement, laughter and growth in parenting for each of you.

I’m so excited to see what 2015 has in store for Shiraz and for each of you. Thank you for your support but more importantly, heartfelt and sincere thanks for simply being you and for sharing yourselves with me.


All my love and thanks – 

Courtney @ Shiraz In My Sippy Cup
Courtney @ Shiraz In My Sippy Cup

Courtney is a published author, mom, taco enthusiast, and a Star Wars and Tennessee Volunteers fanatic. She's never met a piece of sushi she didn’t like and enjoys an amazing glass of wine and a great cut of meat. You can read more of her wine-induced, sleep-deprived adventures on The Huffington Post and Scary Mommy.

22 comments:

  1. HAppy New year!! Hope it is an amazing one for you! Can't wait to continue reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, girl! Happy New Year to you! I'm so happy you're a part of this community. XO

      Delete
  2. Cheers! And Happy New Year! Readership and engagement are the best parts about blogging. Without them it wouldn't be worth it. Great post! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Miranda. Hands down, the women I've met and the connections I've developed have been the best and most encouraging thing about blogging. I look forward to getting to know you in the new year - thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I am so happy the blog world is what it is because without it, I wouldn't have you.

    Mushy, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know I love the mush. And I love you! So happy to have found you on my journey. Let's kick 2015 square in the balls!

      Delete
  4. It seems like you achieved a lot in a short time with this blog so it's well deserved support that you're recieving

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kimberley! I'm glad you stopped by. Happy New Year!

      Delete
  5. Congrats girl in all you've accomplished - that's amazing! I'm sure this year has a lot more fun in store for you and your blog xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Amanda! You are too sweet. Happy New Year and I'm excited to follow you along your journey over the next year!

      Delete
  6. Happy New Year. Glad to be a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love being on this blogger journey with ya, girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You too, dear! I've loved every minute of getting to know you. I marvel at all your talents and how you keep up with it all. You're amazing! Happy New Year!

      Delete
  8. Happy New Year! Here's to great things in 2015.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are a sweetheart and I'm so happy to have found your blog! <3 Happy 2015!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Breanna! I love your blog as well! Here's to great things ahead in 2015.

      Delete
  10. So happy I found you! Can't wait to see what 2015 has in store! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, you too! Your family is precious and adorable. Can't wait to get to know you better this year!

      Delete
  11. I'm thrilled to my toes that your blog is doing so well! Your success makes me happy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, friend! You've had a big hand in helping my readership grow so THANK YOU!!! I've so enjoyed sharing myself with you and just love your precious family to pieces. Thanks for the support and love. It means so much!

      Delete