28 February 2015

The Saturday Morning Post

This week’s top 5 posts:





























































































































This Week’s Posts:





Highlights from the Week:
+Chickie was once again sick but this time with the dreaded stomach bug going around.
+I received my first sponsor for the blog! If you’re interested in sponsoring, you can get information here!
+Michael found out that an excerpt from his memoir, Share the Chameleon, was selected for ‘Best of the Net’ Anthology for 2015! (It’s like the Golden Globes of the writing world)
+My weight loss journey is still going steady and I’ve lost 3 more pounds.
+Overall, this week was filled with a lot of challenges. I’m hoping the weekend resets life and gets things back to “normal” next week.

Have a fabulous weekend, friends!
Courtney @ Shiraz In My Sippy Cup
Courtney @ Shiraz In My Sippy Cup

Courtney is a published author, mom, taco enthusiast, and a Star Wars and Tennessee Volunteers fanatic. She's never met a piece of sushi she didn’t like and enjoys an amazing glass of wine and a great cut of meat. You can read more of her wine-induced, sleep-deprived adventures on The Huffington Post and Scary Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment