12 March 2015

Coffee For Two



Blogging has brought many good things into my life since I started this journey a few years ago. When I started to blog, I had a very simple goal of documenting my daughter’s life and my parenting struggles, joys and ups and downs with very little expectation of receiving anything in return. I quickly discovered how wrong I was to feel this way. Through my blogging adventure, I’ve been so incredibly blessed to come in contact with so many other amazing women and mothers and to this end, a few of them have become real life friends to me. One of these special women is Stephanie who blogs at Wife Mommy Me. 

My friendship with Stephanie has been nothing short of a blessing to me and my life. I truly believe that the Lord places people in our lives when we need them for a certain purpose and to help us along our life journey. My friendship with Stephanie happened so easily and naturally and now, very rare is it that a day goes by that we don’t talk with each other. My friendship with Stephanie has truly been a blessing in my life. 

We always joke that if we lived closer, we would probably become permanent fixtures at a local coffee shop, gabbing and laughing our lives away and really, how wonderful is that?! Couldn’t we all use more of this kind of camaraderie, friendship and love in our lives? 

And that’s how Coffee with Courtney & Stephanie was born.


This link-up will give you the opportunity to meet up virtually with your best blogging friends to share the thoughts, concerns, joys and ups and down of daily life; just you, us and the very best support system you’ll ever find. Think of it as an afternoon with your girlfriends, enjoying an amazing cup of coffee and catching up with each other. This link-up is your chance to dig deep and share anything and everything that is currently on your heart. No topic, issue or thought is off limits. Just as you are open and honest with your girlfriends, we want that same honesty and rawness in your Coffee for Two posts. 

Coffee dates will be the last Thursday of every month, starting this month on March 26. As an added bonus, each month Stephanie and I will pick one post/blogger to win a $5 Starbucks e-Card. Enjoy a coffee on us and in return, share your life with us. 

Grab the Coffee for Two button on my side bar and make plans now to join us on March 26!

Courtney @ Shiraz In My Sippy Cup
Courtney @ Shiraz In My Sippy Cup

Courtney is a published author, mom, taco enthusiast, and a Star Wars and Tennessee Volunteers fanatic. She's never met a piece of sushi she didn’t like and enjoys an amazing glass of wine and a great cut of meat. You can read more of her wine-induced, sleep-deprived adventures on The Huffington Post and Scary Mommy.

5 comments:

  1. This is great! Thanks for hosting! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds right up my alley :) I started blogging for the same reason.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, the community that is involved with blogging is one of my favorite things about blogging in general! What a great linkup idea. I can't wait to connect with other "Mommy bloggers" and make more friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea! I look forward to reading these chats :)

    ReplyDelete