07 March 2015

The Saturday Morning Post - The Very Best of the Week

This Week’s Top 5 Posts:






 








This Week’s Posts:

This Week’s Highlights:
+My blog was nominated as ‘Popular Parent’ in the 2ndannual ‘Best of Blogs’ Award! I would be so appreciative if you would consider voting for Shiraz! Simply click here to vote! You have to pick a blog in each category in order for your vote to count. My blog is listed as a nominee under ‘Popular Parent.’ While you’re there, please consider a vote for our friends over at Wife Mommy Me as Social Savant!

+My article ‘5 Things Working Moms Want You to Understand’ was featured in The Working Mom Daily this week! Check out the article here under the leisure section!

+I officially stepped up my blog game this past week and have started offering sponsorships and ad spaces. This is something I’m very passionate about because it will give me the opportunity to work with so many amazing women to help them grow their own blogs and businesses. I am a firm believer in taking my own success and sharing what I know to help other women be successful, too. I have priced my spots to be budget-friendly and there is a package to suite everyone’s needs. If you’ve been thinking about taking your blog to the next level, contact me. Let my 12+ years’ experience in marketing, PR and social media management work for you. More details can be found here and if you don’t see a package that meets all your needs, let me know. I’m happy to customize packages!


We’ve had a pretty busy week so this weekend is all about a little down time and relaxation. Have a wonderful weekend, friends. 
Courtney @ Shiraz In My Sippy Cup
Courtney @ Shiraz In My Sippy Cup

Courtney is a published author, mom, taco enthusiast, and a Star Wars and Tennessee Volunteers fanatic. She's never met a piece of sushi she didn’t like and enjoys an amazing glass of wine and a great cut of meat. You can read more of her wine-induced, sleep-deprived adventures on The Huffington Post and Scary Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment