09 March 2015

Two Truths and One Lie




I’ve had a lot of new followers join our online family {Welcome!} coupled with the honest fact that my brain lately is mush {I’ve been popping out a lot of detailed posts lately like this one and this one} so I’m giving my brain a much needed break for today and keeping it fun and breezy. 

Since I do have so many new followers, I thought it would be fun to play a round of two truths and one lie. It’s played as it sounds: In each set of statements, there will be two truths and one lie. It will be up to you, my readers, to guess which statement is the lie.

Fun, right?  It’s a great way for you guys to get to know me a little better while getting a few chuckles in between. Leave your guesses in the comment section below and I’ll reveal the answers on Friday! 

Have fun!

1.    I dye my hair color brunette
2.    I cut off a friend’s hair in day care
3.    My hair is naturally curly but I straighten it

1.    My grandfather was mistaken by police for the Lindbergh Baby
2.    I am a direct descendent of President Franklin D. Roosevelt
3.    My Aunt worked with actress Cynthia Rhodes while they were both employed at Opryland USA in guest entertainment

1.    I’ve eaten rattlesnake
2.    I’ve eaten eel
3.    I’ve eaten the sweetbread of a calf

1.    I’ve been featured on a nationally televised segment of the Mickey Mouse Club
2.    I’ve appeared as an extra on the soap opera General Hospital
3.    I’ve been a guest host on a popular Nashville, TN radio station

1.    My major in college was Mass Communications
2.    My minor in college was Political Science
3.    My minor in college was Business Administration

Can you guess which one is the lie in each set? Leave your answers below!
Courtney @ Shiraz In My Sippy Cup
Courtney @ Shiraz In My Sippy Cup

Courtney is a published author, mom, taco enthusiast, and a Star Wars and Tennessee Volunteers fanatic. She's never met a piece of sushi she didn’t like and enjoys an amazing glass of wine and a great cut of meat. You can read more of her wine-induced, sleep-deprived adventures on The Huffington Post and Scary Mommy.

9 comments:

  1. Hmm.. I'm gonna go with #3 across the board. Hedging my bets seems like a good idea. I really hope you were an extra on General Hospital... =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Desiree @ Macke MonologuesMarch 9, 2015 at 11:55 AM

    Ooooh, this is fun!

    Listing the falsehoods:
    You dye your hair
    Your aunt worked with actress Cynthia Rhodes

    You've eaten eel
    You appeared on GH
    Your major was Mass Comm

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are tough!!

    I dye my hair
    color brunette





    1. My grandfather
    was mistaken by police for the Lindbergh Baby


    2.


    1. I’ve eaten
    rattlesnake






    2. I’ve appeared as
    an extra on the soap opera General Hospital








    3. My minor in
    college was Business Administration

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay! I'm going to guess the false answers -
    1. I dye my hair color brunette
    2. I am a direct descendent of President Franklin D. Roosevelt
    3. I’ve eaten the sweetbread of a calf
    4. I’ve appeared as an extra on the soap opera General Hospital
    5. My minor in college was Political Science

    ReplyDelete
  5. 3. False



    2. False



    2. False


    1. False


    2. False

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fun post...

    3
    3
    1
    2
    1


    I may have to borrow this idea someday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had a hard time deciding (this is common), but I can totally see you (or hear you?!) as a radio host!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1
    1
    1
    1
    2

    Eh? Even remotely close? Lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun idea!
    I vote 2, 1, 2, 1, 2

    ReplyDelete