06 April 2015

If You're a GIRL MOM, This Girl Mom Box Swap is for YOU!

There are so many great things about being a girl mom: mani/pedi dates, shopping together, sharing girl secrets, baking together, chatty coffee talk time and so much more. I recently talked about why I love being a girl mom here on the blog so when Jess from Being Mrs. Beer asked me to partner up with her on this fun link-up, I immediately said yes because, well, #duh and because who doesn’t want to celebrate the fabulousness that is girls?!

Last month, our friends Stephanie from Wife Mommy Me and Liz from Chasin Mason hosted a boy box swap and it was so much fun reading everyone’s posts on all the amazing goodies they received from blog friends that Jess thought it would be a fun idea to do a girl’s box swap.


This box swap will give you and your little diva the chance to enjoy a box full of goodies from one blog friend that we will pair you up with along with the chance to meet some new blog friends, too.

The value of your box should be $20 before shipping. Once you find out who your partner is, visit their blog, Twitter, Facebook or IG feeds to find out more about what they and their girl{s} enjoys. All packages should be shipped on or before April 22. Partners will be announced on April 13.

To participate in the girl mom box swap, simply fill out this questionnaire. You don’t even have to be a blogger to participate. If you have a Facebook, Twitter or IG account, you can participate in the fun by sharing your pictures using the hashtag, #GirlMomBoxSwap.

We hope you will participate in this fun link-up with us! We are so excited to celebrate our girls with you and show the world what positive girl power looks like! Sign up today and join in on the fun!!


Courtney @ Shiraz In My Sippy Cup
Courtney @ Shiraz In My Sippy Cup

Courtney is a published author, mom, taco enthusiast, and a Star Wars and Tennessee Volunteers fanatic. She's never met a piece of sushi she didn’t like and enjoys an amazing glass of wine and a great cut of meat. You can read more of her wine-induced, sleep-deprived adventures on The Huffington Post and Scary Mommy.

17 comments:

  1. YES!!!! I was totally hoping this was your announcement!!! Count us in for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Desiree @ Macke MonologuesApril 6, 2015 at 10:29 AM

    The swaps are always so much fun!
    I'm anxiously awaiting the day when I'm able to participate in the girl swaps, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! We are so in!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love box swaps. My little girl is 5 months old & still not terribly aware of what exactly it is she's playing with.. I may join this, but would secretly be hoping for a box full of treats just for mommy :-p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun! I wasn't planning to participate in another swap so soon, but of course I had to do this one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! Can't wait to see what you all get!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yayyyy I hope y'all enjoy it! The boy mom swap was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful idea! Is it open to Canadians?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Courtney PattersonApril 9, 2015 at 11:16 AM

    Yes, absolutely!! Please join us. We would love to have you and your girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Courtney PattersonApril 9, 2015 at 11:17 AM

    Thanks, girl! I appreciate that!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Courtney PattersonApril 9, 2015 at 11:17 AM

    Thanks, Liz! You and Stephanie were our inspiration so THANK YOU!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  12. Courtney PattersonApril 9, 2015 at 11:18 AM

    Thanks for making an exception! ;-) I think it will be a great box swap. Thanks for participating!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Courtney PattersonApril 9, 2015 at 11:18 AM

    Please join us, Lucy! We would love to have you and I'm sure ALL mommies long for more goodies. I know I do. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Courtney PattersonApril 9, 2015 at 11:18 AM

    YAY!!! Thanks for joining!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Courtney PattersonApril 9, 2015 at 11:19 AM

    I can't wait for your little girl to get here! Girls are so much fun!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  16. Courtney PattersonApril 9, 2015 at 11:19 AM

    Creep away! Ha Ha! Thanks for reading, Julia!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Courtney PattersonApril 9, 2015 at 11:20 AM

    YAY!!! So happy two of my favorite ladies are joining in!! It will be fun!!!!!

    ReplyDelete