22 May 2015

Q & A. You Ask, I Tell. GO!




Friday. My second favorite “F” word.

I had the idea that I would finish out the week with a great post on moms that I’ve been working on for a while now but then life happened so…



Sweet Jesus isn’t he just grrrrr? My love for Alan Rickman is real. 

Moving on…
 
I’ve had a lot of new followers join Shiraz as of late (welcome, friends!) so I thought now would be an excellent time to play a little game of Q & A. You ask, I tell. No question is off limits. Be as nosey as you want but don’t ask me why I have the hots for Alan Rickman. This is a phenomenon that I just can’t explain. 



So what are you just dying to know about yours truly? Shout it out and I’ll give you my honest answers – promise. It’s Friday, so let’s have a little fun!


Courtney @ Shiraz In My Sippy Cup
Courtney @ Shiraz In My Sippy Cup

Courtney is a published author, mom, taco enthusiast, and a Star Wars and Tennessee Volunteers fanatic. She's never met a piece of sushi she didn’t like and enjoys an amazing glass of wine and a great cut of meat. You can read more of her wine-induced, sleep-deprived adventures on The Huffington Post and Scary Mommy.

3 comments:

  1. Desiree @ Macke MonologuesMay 22, 2015 at 11:19 AM

    Pretend you didn't have ANY responsibilities (ie. parenting) for 48 hours. How would you spend your time?
    Also, your love of tacos is real. Do you have a favorite go-to recipe for at-home taco night? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Courtney PattersonMay 22, 2015 at 11:33 AM

    Sleep. I would definitely sleep a little bit. Once I drag myself out of bed, I would take my time strolling through a bookstore, enjoy some time reading a book and sipping on a chai tea latte in Starbucks, go antique shopping and enjoy a movie in the middle of the day. As for tacos, I will admit that the Old El Paso kit is a staple in our home as well as creamy chicken tacos made in the crock pot. So easy and simple to make! I also love cutting up a bunch of veggies and saute them in a pan for veggie tacos. Thanks for playing along, friend! Have a great weekend! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok. I will play along! This is fun -

    ReplyDelete