24 November 2015
4 Disappointments I'm Thankful For
Courtney @ Shiraz In My Sippy Cup
Courtney is a published author, mom, taco enthusiast, and a Star Wars and Tennessee Volunteers fanatic. She's never met a piece of sushi she didn’t like and enjoys an amazing glass of wine and a great cut of meat. You can read more of her wine-induced, sleep-deprived adventures on The Huffington Post and Scary Mommy.
you may also like
Mommy to the divine Miss M. Lover of Shiraz wine, Mexican food, Tennessee Vols football, coffee, pearls and Sunday naps. I'm tackling life with a lot of laughs, sarcasm and baby wipes. Join me as I keep the talk on parenting, life and kiddos real.
[twitter][http://twitter.com/VOLSMama1976] [heart][http://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/shiraz-in-my-sippy-cup-10052349] [envelope][mailto:email@example.com]
- ► 2016 (125)
- Homemade Stovetop Christmas Potpourri
- Our Family's Favorite Christmas Traditions
- From Our Family to Yours...
- 4 Disappointments I'm Thankful For
- Warm Balsamic Beet Salad w/Goat Cheese & Arugula
- Mommy Confessions
- It's Okay to Start Celebrating Christmas Now!
- Touring the 'A Christmas Story' Home
- Thoughts on Black Friday Plus 8 Alternatives to Po...
- When Did Making Our Kids Cry on Purpose Become Ent...
- Halloween 2015 :: Princess Madeline's 1st Trick or...
- ▼ November (12)
- ► 2014 (86)
- ► 2013 (72)