31 December 2015

2016 Goals

Simply put…

Shiraz In My Sippy Cup: 2016 Goals. #HappyNewYears #2016Goals #Resolutions
{Copyright: Shiraz In My Sippy Cup}


I love how the New Year brings each of us a clean slate, a chance to do things differently and be better, all with hope, enthusiasm and excitement.

I set goals for myself all year so I don’t really believe in resolutions per se, but I am a huge advocate for continued life-long self-improvement. Instead of getting lost and wrapped up in a demanding “to do” list, I’d rather just try my best to focus on the moment in 2016. Besides, someone once said that, “Life is what happens while you’re busy making other plans.” Why would I want to miss out on my life?

Do you have any goals for 2016? Share them with me! I'd love to hear!

Happy New Year, friends! May joy, peace and prosperity be yours for the upcoming year. 
Courtney @ Shiraz In My Sippy Cup
Courtney @ Shiraz In My Sippy Cup

Courtney is a published author, mom, taco enthusiast, and a Star Wars and Tennessee Volunteers fanatic. She's never met a piece of sushi she didn’t like and enjoys an amazing glass of wine and a great cut of meat. You can read more of her wine-induced, sleep-deprived adventures on The Huffington Post and Scary Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment