07 December 2015

My Must Watch Christmas Movies



For me, there is nothing I enjoy more during the holiday season then plugging in the tree, lighting some candles, pouring a glass of wine or making a hot cup of tea and turning on my favorite Christmas movies.  

The holidays simply aren’t the same without these must have movies for me each and every year. The added bonus? Chickie is really enjoying most of these with me and it’s so much fun to experience my favorite movies all over again with her and through her excitement and joy of the season.  

My most favorite movies are an eclectic mix of both modern day and traditional and no matter what your preference is, there is certainly something for everyone in the family to enjoy.


Starting top left to the right and moving down… 

10 | Love Actually 

9 | The Family Stone 

8 | Elf 

7 | A Charlie Brown Christmas 

6 | The Holiday 

5 | A Christmas Story 

4 | A Christmas Carol {The original from 1938} 

3 | Miracle on 34th Street {The original from 1947} 

2 | Home Alone 

And last but certainly not least…my all-time FAVORITE Christmas movie everrrr…


What is a must watch Christmas movie for you and your family?
 
Courtney @ Shiraz In My Sippy Cup
Courtney @ Shiraz In My Sippy Cup

Courtney is a published author, mom, taco enthusiast, and a Star Wars and Tennessee Volunteers fanatic. She's never met a piece of sushi she didn’t like and enjoys an amazing glass of wine and a great cut of meat. You can read more of her wine-induced, sleep-deprived adventures on The Huffington Post and Scary Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment