29 December 2015

Year End Review: Shiraz In My Sippy Cup's Best Posts of 2015

It’s hard to believe that by this time next week, 2016 will be in full swing. This year has been quite amazing for my little space on the Web. I’ve been able to grow as a writer and blogger, met so many more great blog friends, developed several beneficial contacts and partnerships and even been published on several media sites including BlogHer and The Huffington Post. Indeed, 2015 has been pretty damn great for Shiraz.

Along those same lines, this year has given me an opportunity to really stretch and reach and be creative with regards to writing content for all of you and I’ve loved every minute of it. I’ve hit on all types of topics, everything from working mom issues, to parenting and a lot of honest talk sprinkled in, and I really tried my best to stick to the purpose of this blog: to keep the talk on parenting, life and kiddos real. I hope I’ve accomplished this for all of you.

I thought it would be fun to look back through my posts for 2015 to see which reader favorites are and to revisit the posts that were my own personal favorites. It’s a really fun, eclectic mix of topics that I know you will all enjoy. Thank you for being a part of my journey this year. It’s been an honor and a privilege to share my life, thoughts and writing with you. Make sure to also check out my ‘Best Of’ page here on the blog where you can find additional writing, stories and articles.



Reader Favorites


My Personal Favorites


What would your favorite post be? Here’s to a great 2016!
Courtney @ Shiraz In My Sippy Cup
Courtney @ Shiraz In My Sippy Cup

Courtney is a published author, mom, taco enthusiast, and a Star Wars and Tennessee Volunteers fanatic. She's never met a piece of sushi she didn’t like and enjoys an amazing glass of wine and a great cut of meat. You can read more of her wine-induced, sleep-deprived adventures on The Huffington Post and Scary Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment