16 January 2016

Week in Review



Happy weekend, friends!

If you missed any posts from this week, well you’re in luck! I’ve collected them all right here for your reading pleasure. 


MONDAY


As a blogger, I’m pretty much up for trying anything to keep my little space interesting as long as it fits my niche and style. Catch words to pay attention to here - almost anything. While I consider myself to be open-minded and willing to experiment with new ideas, I’ve come across a few blogging trends, five to be exact, that in my opinion, need to die. Like, yesterday. READ MORE.


TUESDAY


Along this line, it takes a little effort to be creative in showing love and appreciation when you’re looking to spend next to nothing on gifts, trinkets, etc. Valentine’s Day is supposed to be about genuine love so shouldn’t your emotions and efforts really show it? This Valentine’s Day, or any other day, really, remind your significant other, family member or friend how much you care about them by doing some of these thoughtful gestures. READ MORE


THURSDAY


I’ve been parenting alone since last Friday. Michael is getting his third Master’s degree online but twice a year, he has to report to campus for residency, but he will be home on Saturday. Parenting in and of itself is hard. Parenting with your spouse makes the load a little easier to bear but parenting alone? That’s a whole new ballgame. READ MORE.


FRIDAY


It’s one of the oldest crafts you’ll see floating around on Pinterest but honestly, it’s one of the easiest, budget-friendly ones I’ve come across and attempted. Seriously. A few dollars and a little time is all it takes and in the end, your loved one has something they can treasure and read for years to come. READ MORE.

If you’re new to Shiraz In My Sippy Cup or even if you’re an old friend, don’t forget to stop by my ‘Best Of’ page to check out my reader favorites for all things parenting, life and the kiddos.

Cheers to the weekend!

Courtney @ Shiraz In My Sippy Cup
Courtney @ Shiraz In My Sippy Cup

Courtney is a published author, mom, taco enthusiast, and a Star Wars and Tennessee Volunteers fanatic. She's never met a piece of sushi she didn’t like and enjoys an amazing glass of wine and a great cut of meat. You can read more of her wine-induced, sleep-deprived adventures on The Huffington Post and Scary Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment