13 September 2016

Our Fall Bucket List

Adios summer and HELLO FALL!




You guys know I’m no fan of summer so it should come as no surprise that I’m already celebrating fall. Why, just this weekend the cinnamon pine cones made their annual debut. #noshameinmyfallgame. Since we are almost in the middle of September, it’s time to start planning all the fun that we will be having this fall season. Are you guys as excited about this as I am? I love everything about fall: cozy scarves. Fire pits. Thanksgiving. All things pumpkin. Corn mazes, pumpkin carving and homemade soups and baking. The smells, the weather and the leaves.


I love it all.





So you get the point. I L O V E fall. Having said all of this, here’s our 2016 fall bucket list o’ fun. Starting this weekend until Thanksgiving, we are going to celebrate all things fall. Operation L O V E fall is in full effect.


I love everything about fall: cozy scarves. Fire pits. Thanksgiving. All things pumpkin. Corn mazes, pumpkin carving and homemade soups and baking. The smells, the weather and the leaves. #fall #fallbucketlist #bucketlist

 What about you? What items do you have on your list to make it the best fall ever? 



Courtney @ Shiraz In My Sippy Cup
Courtney @ Shiraz In My Sippy Cup

Courtney is a published author, mom, taco enthusiast, and a Star Wars and Tennessee Volunteers fanatic. She's never met a piece of sushi she didn’t like and enjoys an amazing glass of wine and a great cut of meat. You can read more of her wine-induced, sleep-deprived adventures on The Huffington Post and Scary Mommy.

3 comments:

  1. This is a great fall bucketlist! Many of these will be on ours as well. I just love this time of year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! This time of year makes me happy. It finally cools off a bit to really enjoy a lot of the outdoors and there's SO MUCH to do by way of carnivals, festivals, etc. Hope you're well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know my love of Fall runs deep and true! I can't wait to celebrate it this year. I hope you and the babe make a ton of memories this season.

    ReplyDelete