21 October 2016

INSTA - FRIDAY



Hands in the air if you’re happy to see Friday! The last couple of weeks have been so busy that it has left me little to no time to blog and honestly, I’ve been okay with that. I needed a break. Between work, life and dealing with some kiddo growing pains, my tank has been sitting far past empty at the end of most days.  


Having said that, we’ve been enjoying a great fall as well so today, I thought it would be fun to hit you guys with a little picture overload of our fall adventures and shenanigans.












On tap for the weekend: We are headed out to a pumpkin farm (eeeeeek!), lots of relaxation and baking. Enjoy your weekend friends, and I’ll see you next week!



Courtney @ Shiraz In My Sippy Cup
Courtney @ Shiraz In My Sippy Cup

Courtney is a published author, mom, taco enthusiast, and a Star Wars and Tennessee Volunteers fanatic. She's never met a piece of sushi she didn’t like and enjoys an amazing glass of wine and a great cut of meat. You can read more of her wine-induced, sleep-deprived adventures on The Huffington Post and Scary Mommy.

5 comments:

  1. Love these pics - fall is BY FAR the most photogenic holiday...my Instagram is literally all trees and leaves right now. Have a great weekend, friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah, my IG looks like fall threw up on it so hard. #noshame Have a wonderful weekend!

      Delete
  2. love your picture overload! So many pumpkins and fall leaves and colors!! Hope you get an opportunity to recharge!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Angela! This weekend definitely has time in it to relax. Hope you have a great weekend!

      Delete
  3. You guys are having so much fun this Fall. Have you not loved having cool temps to enjoy? It's finally cold here and I couldn't be happier!

    ReplyDelete