15 December 2016

Stovetop Potpourri Gift Bags Plus Free Printable Tag

This year for Christmas, I decided to take my amazing Christmas stovetop potpourri and turn it into gift bags for my friends, co-workers and neighbors.


This year for Christmas, I decided to take my amazing Christmas stovetop potpourri and turn it into gift bags for my friends, co-workers and neighbors. This gift is so easy to put together, is easy on your budget and is so flexible in what you add that there’s really no way to mess it up. I bought all my ingredients in bulk so I could assemble several bags at one time plus, it allows me to make a pot for myself while I’m putting together everyone’s gifts.



This gift is so easy to put together, is easy on your budget and is so flexible in what you add that there’s really no way to mess it up. I bought all my ingredients in bulk so I could assemble several bags at one time plus, it allows me to make a pot for myself while I’m putting together everyone’s gifts.





Amazing, right? So, here’s how you can make these cute little gifts for your own friends and family:

What You’ll Need:
Cellophane bags
Decorative ribbon of your choice
Cranberries
Oranges
Cloves
Cinnamon sticks


How You’ll Make Them:
To each cellophane bag, add the following –
1 cup of cranberries
1 Tbsp. of cloves
3 cinnamon sticks
1 orange

You can also add this adorable, free printable that I found on Pinterest to the bag and voila! Instant gift in a bag.


If you decide to not use the above printable, it’s a good idea to add some type of instructions to the bag so your recipient knows how to properly use the contents.





Happy gifting! 
Courtney @ Shiraz In My Sippy Cup
Courtney @ Shiraz In My Sippy Cup

Courtney is a published author, mom, taco enthusiast, and a Star Wars and Tennessee Volunteers fanatic. She's never met a piece of sushi she didn’t like and enjoys an amazing glass of wine and a great cut of meat. You can read more of her wine-induced, sleep-deprived adventures on The Huffington Post and Scary Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment