09 February 2015
6 Decisions You Don't Have to Justify to Anyone as a Parent
Courtney @ Shiraz In My Sippy Cup
Courtney is a published author, mom, taco enthusiast, and a Star Wars and Tennessee Volunteers fanatic. She's never met a piece of sushi she didn’t like and enjoys an amazing glass of wine and a great cut of meat. You can read more of her wine-induced, sleep-deprived adventures on The Huffington Post and Scary Mommy.
you may also like
Mommy to the divine Miss M. Lover of Shiraz wine, Mexican food, Tennessee Vols football, coffee, pearls and Sunday naps. I'm tackling life with a lot of laughs, sarcasm and baby wipes. Join me as I keep the talk on parenting, life and kiddos real.
[twitter][http://twitter.com/VOLSMama1976] [heart][http://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/shiraz-in-my-sippy-cup-10052349] [envelope][mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
- ► 2016 (125)
- The Saturday Morning Post
- Why I Love Being a Girl Mom
- What I'd Do With Free Money and $50 CASH + FREE AD...
- 4 Ways to Keep Romance Alive After Becoming Parent...
- Real Life: What My Evenings Look Like as a Working...
- Real Life: What My Mornings Look Like as a Working...
- Hump Day Mommy Confessions: The 4 Not So Great Par...
- 8 Things Mentally Strong Parents Don't Do In Raisi...
- 5 Things I Love About My Love
- PSA: 5 Things You Should NEVER Say to a Working Mo...
- My Top 10 Responses to the Question "Was Your Preg...
- 6 Decisions You Don't Have to Justify to Anyone as...
- Good Morning! I Have a Surprise For Y'all!
- The Only Message My Daughter Needs to Hear in Our ...
- An Interview With The Mister
- Why I'm a Working Mom Not Trying to Have it All
- ▼ February (17)
- ► 2014 (86)
- ► 2013 (72)