03 April 2015
Children Are Not Entitled: 4 Things Parents Don't Owe Their Children
Courtney @ Shiraz In My Sippy Cup
Courtney is a published author, mom, taco enthusiast, and a Star Wars and Tennessee Volunteers fanatic. She's never met a piece of sushi she didn’t like and enjoys an amazing glass of wine and a great cut of meat. You can read more of her wine-induced, sleep-deprived adventures on The Huffington Post and Scary Mommy.
you may also like
Mommy to the divine Miss M. Lover of Shiraz wine, Mexican food, Tennessee Vols football, coffee, pearls and Sunday naps. I'm tackling life with a lot of laughs, sarcasm and baby wipes. Join me as I keep the talk on parenting, life and kiddos real.
[twitter][http://twitter.com/VOLSMama1976] [heart][http://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/shiraz-in-my-sippy-cup-10052349] [envelope][mailto:email@example.com]
- ► 2016 (125)
- Coffee for Two :: April Edition
- Religion and Kids (...And What We Believe)
- What I Remember About My Childhood
- I Give Up
- It's Really Very Simple...Don't Be an Asshole.
- Don't Flush the Toilet...And Other Lessons Learned...
- Currently: Eating Fungus & Looking Forward to Wint...
- Shit! I Sound Like My Mom. Words and Phrases I Swo...
- How to Make the Most of Your Mornings
- Good and Good For You :: Sweet Potato Black Bean C...
- If You're a GIRL MOM, This Girl Mom Box Swap is fo...
- Children Are Not Entitled: 4 Things Parents Don't ...
- Hump Day Mommy Confessions
- ▼ April (13)
- ► 2014 (86)
- ► 2013 (72)