31 January 2017
Dear Bloggers & Writers: This Isn't "Business As Usual"
Courtney @ Shiraz In My Sippy Cup
Courtney is a published author, mom, taco enthusiast, and a Star Wars and Tennessee Volunteers fanatic. She's never met a piece of sushi she didn’t like and enjoys an amazing glass of wine and a great cut of meat. You can read more of her wine-induced, sleep-deprived adventures on The Huffington Post and Scary Mommy.
you may also like
Mommy to the divine Miss M. Lover of Shiraz wine, Mexican food, Tennessee Vols football, coffee, pearls and Sunday naps. I'm tackling life with a lot of laughs, sarcasm and baby wipes. Join me as I keep the talk on parenting, life and kiddos real.
[twitter][http://twitter.com/VOLSMama1976] [heart][http://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/shiraz-in-my-sippy-cup-10052349] [envelope][mailto:email@example.com]
- Dear Bloggers & Writers: This Isn't "Business As U...
- I'm a Mom with Depression: 5 Ways I Cope
- Three Thoughts on Thursday
- Why I Marched: Women's March on Washington - Pitts...
- 5 Unique (And Non-Cheesy) Ways To Show Love on Val...
- Letters to Madeline: 15 Things You Should Know Abo...
- Why I'm Falling Out of Love With Instagram (And Wh...
- How to Rock Being a Working Mom
- 2017 Reader Survey + Giveaway!
- My Parenting Goals for 2017
- ▼ January (10)
- ► 2016 (125)
- ► 2015 (106)
- ► 2014 (86)
- ► 2013 (72)