09 November 2016
If You're a Parent Asking, "What Do I Tell My Child About The Election?" These Answers Are a Good Place to Start
Courtney @ Shiraz In My Sippy Cup
Courtney is a published author, mom, taco enthusiast, and a Star Wars and Tennessee Volunteers fanatic. She's never met a piece of sushi she didn’t like and enjoys an amazing glass of wine and a great cut of meat. You can read more of her wine-induced, sleep-deprived adventures on The Huffington Post and Scary Mommy.
you may also like
Mommy to the divine Miss M. Lover of Shiraz wine, Mexican food, Tennessee Vols football, coffee, pearls and Sunday naps. I'm tackling life with a lot of laughs, sarcasm and baby wipes. Join me as I keep the talk on parenting, life and kiddos real.
[twitter][http://twitter.com/VOLSMama1976] [heart][http://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/shiraz-in-my-sippy-cup-10052349] [envelope][mailto:email@example.com]
- Best Holiday Wassail
- 8 Alternatives to Black Friday Shopping Guaranteed...
- The Best Homemade Stovetop Potpourri
- It's Okay to Celebrate Christmas NOW!
- 4 Disappointments I'm Thankful For
- If You're a Parent Asking, "What Do I Tell My Chil...
- My Month in Numbers :: October 2016
- When Did Making Our Kids Cry on Purpose Become Ent...
- Our Halloween
- ▼ November (9)
- ► 2015 (106)
- ► 2014 (86)
- ► 2013 (72)